Appointed to the Supervisory Board of Grupa Kapitałowa IMMOBILE S.A. (formerly MAKRUM SA) in September 2013.
A graduate of the Faculty of Management at Warsaw University, where he obtained a Masters degree in Management. He is also a graduate of: International graduate program Tempus - CUBIS (Curriculum In Business Information Systems) at the Catholic University of Milan, the Catholic University of Leuven and the University of Amsterdam. He is a graduate of the "International Institute of Securities Market Development" - organized by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (US SEC) and the IESE Business School - Advanced Management Program, University of Navarra.
Recently he performed the following functions:
- 2011-2013 Member of the Board (for Finance) and Acitng Chairman of the Board of Totalizator Sportowy Sp. z o.o (2012)
- 2010-2011 Member of the Supervisory Board of PZU SA and a member of the Supervisory Board’s Committee of PZU S.A. for. IPO on behalf of the Public Treasury
- 2006 -2009 President of the Board of Postbank SA
- 2003 - 2006 Member of the Board, supervising the Corporate Market and Treasury for PKO Bank Polska SA
- 2000 - 2003 Vice President of the Management Board of the Warsaw Stock Exchange. He held the following positions in the central government administration offices:
- 1994 - 2000 - Director of Corporate and Finance Department of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- 1992 - 1994 - Head of issuance of securities Department in the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- 1998-2001 - Member of the State Examination Commission for Investment Advisors.
He currently serves as an independent member of the Supervisory Board in: Budimex SA, Kel SA, Workservice SA. He is also a member of the Supervisory Board at Sfinks SA and a member of the Audit Oversight Commission appointed by the Minister of Finance on behalf of the employers' organizations.
In addition, he served as: President of the Stock Exchange in Warsaw, Chairman of the Board of MGW CCG Sp. z oo, an independent member of the Supervisory Board of Idea Bank SA, an independent member of the Supervisory Board of Rubicon Partners NFI SA, an independent member of the Supervisory Board of Pamapol SA, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Pentacomp Systems SA, Member of the Supervisory Board of the Polish Information and Foreign Investment, Chairman of the Banking Fund Leasing SA, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Wawel Hotel Development Sp. with o.o (Sheraton Hotel in Krakow), Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Central Table of Offers (currently Bond Spot).
Piotr Kamiński also serves as the Vice-President, Treasurer and member of the presidium of the Republic of Polish Employers.