- Can we expect the entering the Catalyst Market or issuing next series of action?
In the past few years, we gained the money for the development mainly from bank loans. It is currently the cheapest source of financing. We ease in obtaining bank loans because of owning valuable real estate. Our ownership of real estate are very profitable, so we do not have a problem with their indebtedness.
As for the issue of bonds - we considered that solution, but for now abandoned the idea because of the high costs (higher than a bank loan) of funding. We do not exclude that in case of sudden large investment needs, we decide to issue bonds.
As for the issue of shares - there are no favourable circumstances: neither the conditions nor the price, or investment needs. It is true that financing is on the critical path of rapid development, but so far we manage to maintain a very dynamic development, without diluting the share capital.
To consider the issue of shares, there would be needed following conditions:
1. Significantly higher than the current share price. Currently, we are still very undervalued.
2. Better investment mood in the stock market.
3. A very large capital needs for a specific investment project - so that investors would know exactly what they invest and how will this impact on the increase of company's value.
4. The emergence of a large group of investors, who wish to assist in the development of the Group, and one of the conditions of their aid will be emiting shares for them